Welcome to the home of the South African Guild of Motoring Journalists (the Guild) on the web.
The SAGMJ was founded in 1962 to:
- Endeavour constantly to achieve the highest possible standards of motoring journalism.
- Enhance and protect the integrity of the profession;
- Encourage greater general awareness of the significance of motoring, road safety, motorsport, and the motor industry;
- Recognise with appropriate awards examples of excellence and noteworthy achievements in motoring, especially those which further the aims of the Guild;
- Seek improved efficiencies for working motoring journalists; and
- Establish links with fellow motoring journalists and like organisations around the world.
Latest Media Releases